The Navy Children School, a premier institution established in the year 1987. This is an English medium school which caters to the academic need of students in the age group of 5 to 17 years. The Navy Children School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The School is situated on Airport Road, Dabolim, Goa. The multi core building and its campus are located in a sprawling area of 12 acres. The infrastructure of the school includes well maintained sports fields, laboratories, computer centre, library etc. The school has acquired new and modern teaching infrastructure which includes interactive white boards and projectors.
Proposed Plan for 2015-16
- Setting up of new library with user friendly furniture and well stocked books
- Provision of synthetic surfacing of Basket Ball court
- Conduct of awareness workshop for students on Health and Hygiene, Child Abuses, Security, Road Safety, Cyber Crimes, Respect for Elderly People etc
- Conduct of outward bound excursions and field trips to heritage sites and rural areas
- Conduct of Career Counselling Programmes for students
- Conduct of Faculty Development Programmes (workshops, seminars, visits etc)